CHECK THE LIST BELOW FOR WHAT CAN/CAN’T GO INTO OUR BIN
By hiring our bins you accept the terms conditions of this sale as set below:
- Absolutely no hazardous waste is to go in any of the bins, whatsoever. This includes, but is not limited to explosive materials, flammable materials, biological material, nuclear material, etc
- Hook bins have an 6-tonne weight limit. If your bin exceeds this weight, excess weight charges will apply at $250 plus GST per tonne
- Asbestos bins have a weight limit of the corresponding cubic meters of waste. Excess weight charges will apply at $500 plus GST per tonne
- If your bin is found to have asbestos in it, there will be a reload fee of $400 plus GST payable plus the asbestos hire charges as per the pricing displayed on this website
- If we attempt delivery of your bin and it is not possible to leave the bin, a fee of $150 plus GST applies
- If we attempt to pick up your bin and it is not possible to pick it up, a fee of $150 plus GST applies
- If your bin is over the rim, $150 plus GST is payable per cubic meter
- Same-day pickup will incur a $50 plus GST fee
- A cancellation fee of $150 plus GST applies if you cancel your order
- Your order is subject to our availability if you place an order and in the unfortunate and rare circumstance that we cannot deliver it on time, we will be in touch with you to organise a refund or reschedule
- Cobra bins are not liable for any fine issued by your council; if a fine is received it will be payable by the customer. Please be aware that most councils will issue a fine if a skip bin is placed on the road or nature strip. We recommend the bin is placed on the driveway, front lawn or backyard.
- You are only to place asbestos in asbestos designated bins, otherwise you will incur additional charges.