$20,000 Cobra Waste Kick for Cash Promotion – 2021.
Terms & Conditions
$20,000 Cobra Waste Kick for Cash Promotion – 2021
March 13 – September 3 2021
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entrants must comply with these conditions to be eligible to enter.
2. Entry is open to people who are 18 years and over. Employees and their immediate families of the Penrith Panthers, Cobra Waste Solutions and the third-party stakeholders and venues associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
3. You can enter the $20,000 Cobra Waste Kick for Cash via the registration form found on the official Penrith Panthers website. https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/
4. Cobra Waste Solutions will fill a Cobra Waste Skip Bin (1.8m long x 1.5m wide x 1m high) with mini-footballs. The entrant who correctly guesses how many footballs are in the Skip Bin will be given the opportunity to Kick for Cash at Panthers Stadium and win $20,000.
Members and fans can see the Skip Bin throughout the year at Panthers Stadium, including the NRL Trial Game to enter the draw.
If the correct answer is not selected the entrant with the closest guess will be given the opportunity to Kick for Cash.
5. There will be 11 opportunities for a finalist to Kick for Cash and win the $20,000 Major Prize.
Each week there will be a new amount of balls added to the Skip Bin. Members and fans will need to submit a new entry each week to be in the draw to Kick for Cash at the next home game. I.e. entries for the Round 1 Kick for Cash will open during the NRL Trial Game against Parramatta, entries for the Round 3 Kick for Cash will open at the Round 1 game against the Cowboys and so on.
All entry periods will be communicated via the competition page on the official Panthers website:
|1||Nth Qld Cowboys||Saturday 13 March||7:35pm||Panthers Stadium|
|3||Melbourne Storm||Thursday 25 March||8:05pm||Panthers Stadium|
|5||Canberra Raiders||Friday 9 April||7:55pm||Panthers Stadium|
|7||Newcastle Knights||Thursday 22 April||7:50pm||Panthers Stadium|
|9||Cronulla Sharks||Friday 7 May||6:00pm||Panthers Stadium|
|12||Canterbury Bulldogs||Saturday 29 May||3:00pm||Panthers Stadium|
|15||Sydney Roosters||Friday 18 June||7:55pm||Panthers Stadium|
|16||Parramatta Eels||Friday 2 July||7:55pm||Panthers Stadium|
|19||Brisbane Broncos||Saturday 24 July||7:35pm||Panthers Stadium|
|23||South Sydney Rabbitohs||Friday 20 August||7:55pm||Panthers Stadium|
|24||Wests Tigers||Sunday 29 August||4:05pm||Panthers Stadium|
6. The promotion commences at 3:00pm Saturday 27 February 2021 and ends on Sunday 20 August 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
Winning the Major Prize
7. One finalist will be chosen prior to each of the above NRL games and will be in the running to win $20,000 cash. Upon accepting the finalists position the participant must agree to participate in the Major Prize Draw which may result in them appearing across Penrith Panthers and Cobra Waste digital properties and on the Big Screen at Panthers Stadium. If they do not agree to the Promoter’s participation requests the Promoter may disqualify them from participating in the promotion and select another finalist to participate in the promotion
- To win the major prize the finalist must kick an NRL standard-size football (Steeden size 5) into one of three 500mm holes cut perfectly into the centre of 3.8M x 1.8 M Cobra Waste Skip Bin. The Skip Bin will be positioned approximately 30 meters away from the person taking the kick. The kick must be made on the full, it cannot bounce or hit any part of the skip bin before landing in the hole.
- If the kick lands and remains in the Cobra Waste Skip Bin the finalist will win the $20,000 major prize.
- Only one kick will be attempted for the major prize at each of the three major prize draws prior to the abovementioned NRL games.
- If the kick hits any part of the Skip Bin on the full Cobra Waste Solutions will award the winner a $350 W Zelezniak voucher.
Other Terms and Conditions
- If a finalist wins the major prize Cobra Waste Solutions will supply the $20,000 major prize within 28 days of the draw.
- For any cash prizes the name on the entry must be that of an eligible bank account to which a cheque can be cashed. The Promoter will take reasonable steps to send cheques in the names as specified in the original entry. Winning entries with only a family name or reference to a family as the entrant cannot be cashed by banks.
- Prize is not transferable. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant lottery authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
16. If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or lesser value at their discretion.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter and Cobra Waste Solutions using their name, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. The Promoters are Cobra Waste Solutions and Penrith District Rugby League Football Club Ltd, corner Mulgoa Rd & Ransley St, Penrith, NSW 2750.